Thursday, September 8, 2011

DC Duck Boat

This is the DC Duck Boat that we got to ride on. It was cool.

Here is a statue that reminded me of a Griffin in Harry Potter.

I don't remember what this building is but I got it and it had the American Flag in it.

I saw this really fun archway. I like the old fashioned light.

Here is an eagle on the top of the building. I couldn't get the flag in too. :(

This airplane was flying overhead and I was lucky to catch it. They were REALLY loud.

This train was going over the "lake" right before we passed under it.

These colored windows were fun to see and they reflected in the sun light. I am glad that my camera could catch the sun light reflecting.

It was fun to see the Department of the Treasury. (Bureau of Engraving and Printing). That is where all the money is made.

This building is fun and someone wanted to keep the ghosts out. That person believed that ghost lurked in corners.

And of course we stopped to see The White House. It was pretty and I was glad that I could see us.

No comments: