Thursday, August 25, 2011

The DC Zoo and the Fountains

Here is my Mom and Uncle Mike at the zoo in DC.

In this picture there is Carly, Mike, Macy and me sitting on a bar at the DC zoo. It was a huge place. We got to see the snakes, elephants, pandas, lions, turtles, apes, and a hole kiwi show. What? No, of course I am not talking about the fruit! A kiwi is a bird with a long beak with it's nose on the end. It uses it to find bugs and worms in the ground. The also come from New Zealand and is very rare to find in zoos. I was glad we got to see it.

What was nice is that we got to see our friends that used to live in UT with us a couple years ago.

Since we had a picture with the Moms we had to have one with the Dads too. The boys were out numbered even if we counted the Dads and not the Moms.

Here is Sophia and Macy posing for the picture with their water bottles.

We also go to see some pretty fountains while Dad got the rental car. It was nice to cool of in and it was also in the shade.



Macy relaxing in the nice shade. (I am just surprised that she would lie on the cement).


1 comment:

Mike said...

I love those fountains...I am glad you found them. The zoo is where it is at!